September 2014 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5
- 5% DayStarts: 12:00 amEnds: September 6, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Los Alamos Co+op MarketDescription: Members save 5%* on the 5th of each month!
*Discount applies to regularly priced items. The discount does not apply to special orders or gift cards.
- Co+op at Gordon's ConcertStarts: 6:30 pmEnds: September 5, 2014 - 8:30 pmLocation: Ashley Pond, Los Alamos, NM, United StatesDescription: Stop by for some local ice cream at the Summer Gordon's Concert. We are tabling from 6 to 8 pm. Thank you for supporting your local Co+op!
- Local FestStarts: 12:00 amEnds: September 8, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: The Los Alamos Co+op MarketDescription: On Saturday and Sunday (September 6 & 7) stop by the Co+op to help us celebrate local!
All weekend - sales on local items
Saturday - Health and Wellness Fair (10-2)
Sunday - Farm and Fiber Activities and Education (12-4)
- Local Health & Wellness FairStarts: 10:00 amEnds: September 6, 2014 - 2:00 pmLocation: The Los Alamos Co+op MarketDescription: Co+op Health and Wellness Fair
Saturday, September 6 (10am to 2pm)
Attendance is free.
All weekend - Sales on all local products.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Health & Wellness Fair: Free demonstrations and samples; Local experts in: Maternity, Yoga, Acupuncture, Massage, Detoxification, Nutrition, Reflexology, Skincare, and more.
Sunday 12 to 4 p.m. - Fiber & Farm Education:
Camino de Paz School & Farm—provides the community with local produce and dairy products as well as a private Montessori middle middle school.
Espanola Valley Fiber Arts Center—Spinning demonstration, community based weaving project, (Heritage Blankets New Mexico), and textile education. EVFAC is a local nonprofit membership organization with a mission is to promote the rich textile heritage of Northern New Mexico.
- Camino de Paz and EFAC at Co+opStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: September 7, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Los Alamos Co+op MarketDescription: Stop by the Co+op on Sunday (9/7) between noon and 4pm to learn from Camino de Paz and the Espanola Fiber Arts Center.
Camino de Paz is a private Montessori middle school for grades 7 through 9 in Santa Cruz, New Mexico, just 23 miles north of Santa Fe. The Co+op carries produce and dairy products made from this working Farm and School. Camino de Paz School’s curriculum is fully integrated with the activities of the Camino de Paz Farm, the context in which students: improve academic achievement through hands-on, experiential learning; discover their passions, strengths and challenges; engage the greater community; interact positively with peers and adults; think creatively and analytically; become ethical, caring citizens.
The Española Valley Fiber Arts Center (EVFAC) is a local nonprofit membership organization with a mission is to promote the rich textile heritage of Northern New Mexico. The center located in Española is a hub for all fiber arts fields, where one can take classes and share with like-minded fiber enthusiasts. During the Local Fest EVFAC will offer a spinning demo, will feature their community based weaving project - Heritage Blankets New Mexico and will have unique locally made and dyed yarns for sale.
Help us celebrate local!
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- go to calendar
We are open:
Monday - Saturday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.,
Sunday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
95 Entrada Los Alamos NM, 87544